MasterCard Manager, Strategy & Analytics in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Strategy & Analytics
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Strategy & Analytics team is looking for a Manager, Strategy & Analytics to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. The team partners with clients to help them engage customers more effectively e.g., target customers with the right action at the right time and with the product team to act as voice of the customer in driving product development. We are a close-knit team making a huge impact across some of the world’s most recognizable brands and with millions of consumers. You are a great fit if you enjoy a. solving complex and ambiguous problems and b. working closely within a team. This role is a unique opportunity to transform leading brands through innovative marketing techniques.
● Lead teams: Lead teams on diverse projects across strategy: loyalty program design, learning and optimization strategy, customer journey mapping and analytics: predictive analytics, ROI modeling, test & learn
● Solve complex problems: Utilize a hypothesis-driven approach to help brands solve complex problems, overseeing recommended solutions through execution to achieve quantified impact
● Shape product development: Provide guidance on product development by applying client learnings to ensure product-market fit
● Innovate: Opportunistically identify and guide innovation efforts-innovation is a core value within our team
All About You
● Bachelor’s or graduate degree with an outstanding record of academic success
● Experience leading projects and/or teams at top consulting firm, analytics organization, or strategy function of an established organization
● Excellent ability to break down and communicate complex ideas
● Affinity for working with quantitative data, while appreciating the art form that comes with applying it to customer engagement
● Enjoy fostering collaboration within a team and development of team members
● High level of ownership, quantitative acumen, and entrepreneurship
● Advanced analytics, SQL, and/or digital marketing is a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114705