MasterCard Manager, B2B Marketing, Data & Services in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, B2B Marketing, Data & Services
Mastercard Data & Services encompasses Mastercard's offerings beyond the transaction, providing customers across industries with portfolio of solutions, from consulting, loyalty solutions, to data and analytics, to drive better business outcomes. The Data & Services B2B Marketing team focuses on driving revenue growth by designing and implementing end-to-end marketing campaigns.
This role, within the Americas (North America & Latin America) regional marketing team, oversees designing and executing full-funnel B2B marketing strategies to drive results aligned with regional business priorities.
Directly contributes to program execution to drive awareness and lead generation, focused on tactics including: digital campaign design and execution, in-person events, webinars, sales content and thought leadership development. Manages team members to achieve set objectives while also contributing significantly to program execution. Set clear expectations for performance, and coach team to achieve goals. Ensure all activities are delivered with a high quality standard and within the allocated budget and time.
• Drives Americas regional marketing strategy, managing and executing in-market campaigns for North America and Latin America including digital advertising campaigns, in-person and virtual events / webinars, and sales enablement content
• Collaborates with regional business leaders to identify business priorities to inform marketing activity
• Localizes global content to drive relevance and engagement within North America and Latin America
• Analyzes campaign performance using specified measures and evaluation metrics and consistently communicates outcomes to stakeholders
• Effectively partners with third parties (e.g., marketing agencies, event organizers, etc.) and internal partners to drive desired outcomes
• Manage team members to deliver set results. Coach and mentor team to foster career development.
All About You:
• You make an impact on marketing. You’re a good coach and teacher to those around you.
You are comfortable working cross-functionally with other team leads to gain the knowledge
• needed to inform your strategies and report on wins and opportunities.
• You have excellent communication skills. You’re able to effectively communicate strategies, measure and report on progress to peers and leaders alike to gain buy-in and foster a culture of content throughout the organization.
• You’re data and response-driven. You analyze the performance of past initiatives to improve future initiatives. You like to run experiments and test new ideas. You don’t determine what worked and what didn’t by instinct -- you have the metrics to prove it.
• You’re a strategic thinker. You enjoy developing content strategies to drive traffic and conversions and are driven by data and insights.
• You understand the enterprise audience and how to appeal to different personas. You can demonstrate successful outcomes you have developed and executed.
• You’re a great storyteller. You understand that content should be purposeful and succinct, even when dealing with complex subjects. You write clearly and effectively and avoid fluff and jargon.
• You’re creative. You can take business concepts and make them clear and compelling. You come up with sharp copy and fun ideas that drive results.
• You have strong project management skills.
• You love to collaborate. You have experience working closely in cross-functional teams to develop new and innovative solutions.
• You balance quantity and quality. You can manage many campaign priorities moving at once from individual team goals to external requests.
• You have your finger on the pulse of emerging B2B content marketing trends and continually bring new ideas to the table to help engage our customers and prospects with our content.
• While not a requirement, Spanish and/or Portuguese language fluency are a plus given the focus on both North America and Latin America
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-162207