MasterCard Loyalty Strategy Sr. Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Loyalty Strategy Sr. Analyst
Job Description Summary
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Strategy & Analytics team is looking for a Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analytics to join its team. The team partners with clients to help them engage customers more effectively (e.g., target customers with the right action at the right time) and with the product team to act as voice of the customer in driving product development. We are a close-knit team making a huge impact across some of the world’s most recognizable brands and with millions of consumers. You are a great fit if you enjoy solving complex and ambiguous problems, working closely with a team, building strong relationships with clients, and being pushed outside of your comfort zone. This role is a unique opportunity to develop a well-rounded analytical toolkit and drive impact from day one.
● Work within a client-facing team on diverse projects across strategy (loyalty program design, customer journey mapping, segmentation) and analytics (predictive analytics, ROI modeling, a/b/n testing)
● Conduct rigorous quantitative and qualitative analyses and synthesize findings into actionable insights and recommendations
● Partner cross-functionally with clients and internal stakeholders such as product, sales, engineering, marketing, and UX
● Develop expertise in client analytics and reporting needs, identify areas of product improvement and participate in product development
● Apply a management consulting approach while leveraging design thinking to solve complex problems and elevate the voice of the consumer
● Participate in the ideation and execution of special innovation projects (innovation is a core value within our team)
All about you
● Bachelor’s degree with an outstanding record of academic success
● Previous top consulting, analytics or other professional services background strongly preferred
● Desire to collaborate with the team and build working relationships
● Affinity for working with quantitative data, while appreciating the art form that comes with applying it to customer engagement
● Excellent ability to break down and communicate complex ideas
● High level of ownership, quantitative acumen, and entrepreneurship
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
● Eagerness to learn or demonstrated experience with quantitative tools (e.g., SQL, Python, R, Tableau, statistical modeling)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-127720