MasterCard Loyalty Strategy Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Loyalty Strategy Manager
Job Description Summary
SessionM, a Mastercard Company, is a customer engagement platform empowering global brands to forge stronger and more profitable customer relationships. We partner with brands to drive marketing transformation through innovative technology and services. We are headquartered in Boston with offices around the world.
SessionM is looking for a Manager, Strategy & Analytics to join its Strategy & Analytics team. The team partners with clients to help them engage customers more effectively (e.g., target customers with the right action at the right time) and with the product team to act as voice of the customer in driving product development. We are a close-knit team making a huge impact across some of the world’s most recognizable brands and with millions of consumers. You are a great fit if you enjoy (a) solving complex and ambiguous problems and (b) working closely within a team. This role is a unique opportunity to transform leading brands through innovative marketing techniques.
• Lead teams: Lead teams on diverse projects across strategy (loyalty program design, learning and optimization strategy, customer journey mapping) and analytics (predictive analytics, ROI modeling, test & learn)
• Solve complex problems: Utilize a hypothesis-driven approach to help brands solve complex problems, overseeing recommended solutions through execution to achieve quantified impact
• Shape product development: Provide guidance on product development by applying client learnings to ensure product-market fit
• Innovate: Opportunistically identify and guide innovation efforts (innovation is a core value within our team)
• Bachelor’s or graduate degree with an outstanding record of academic success
• Experience leading projects and/or teams at top consulting firm, analytics organization, or strategy function of an established organization
• Excellent ability to break down and communicate complex ideas
• Affinity for working with quantitative data, while appreciating the art form that comes with applying it to customer engagement
• Enjoy fostering collaboration within a team and development of team members
• High level of ownership, quantitative acumen, and entrepreneurship
• Advanced analytics, SQL, and/or digital marketing is a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-127737