MasterCard Integration Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job Description Summary
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Delivery Team is looking for an Integration Engineer to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. Are you the kind of person that sees a need for help and raises their hand? Can you confidently help enterprise clients leverage the power of our customer engagement platform as they look to build deeper relationships with their consumers? Are you solution oriented, process driven, a fast learner, with strong communication skills and passionate about technology? If the answer is a resounding yes to those questions, then you will probably be a great fit!
• Experience in solution integration/delivering, testing, and interfacing with customers.
• Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
• Ability to thoroughly document the custom solution down to API calls.
• Formulate and execute integration tests, load tests, and performance tests.
• Strong knowledge of APIs, SDKs, scripting, and ETL.
• Understanding of Web Services, Internet architecture, SQL, and software development.
• Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other supportive program, or commensurate technology industry experience preferred.
All About You
• Be a team player with the energy, drive, and excitement to help grow a fast moving company.
• Interface directly with enterprise clients to integrate their mobile, web, e-commerce, and point of sale applications with our APIs/SDKs and custom features.
• Manage the technical customer relationship for all facets of the integration including, but not limited to, requirements clarification, integration testing, load testing, giving demos, upgrading software, and responding to Customer needs for technical information.
• Work closely with product and engineering in delivering enterprise-level solutions to customers through problem solving, testing, and code delivery.
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
• Work with development engineers, product managers, account managers and other departments to understand the technology resolve problems
• Position may require some travel and some availability for off-hours support required.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-156391