MasterCard Director - B2B Optimization in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director - B2B Optimization
Director, B2B Optimization
Our North America organization is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class commercial card consultants. We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display strong achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources. We align our team to compete and differentiate based on customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation.
Mastercard Commercial Acceptance team is responsible for retention, expansion of B2B merchant acceptance footprint and for delivering incremental volume and revenue growth across commercial products.
• Do you have a track record of successfully managing a P&L?
• Are you comfortable with payments consulting?
• Are you comfortable with influencing and negotiating with top executives?
• Are you motivated by working in a flat hierarchy and making broad contributions?
• Are you interested in solving problems through technology and software?
• Develop comprehensive US B2B Optimization strategy to grow incremental volume and revenue across B2B products.
• Lead US MasterCard supplier enablement services team.
• Deliver operational success for buyer/supplier registrations for TRACK BPS.
• Manage strategic partner and vendor relationships as it relates to Mastercard Commercial Optimization Services
• Collaborate across internal and external partners to drive incremental merchant commercial payment acceptance
• Work directly with Issuers, Acquirers, Fintechs and Account Management teams on a day-to-day basis to leverage commercial acceptance assets and partnerships and grow commercial product portfolios
• Manage analytical dashboards to monitor, manage and report on KPIs of B2B Acceptance related activities: partner performance, account budget, GDV & NR
• Ensure careful and appropriate utilization of Mastercard resources to support achievement of objectives
All About You:
• Strong sales and consultative experience with executive presence
• Minimum 3 years of experience managing a team
• Experience/knowledge of B2B payments industry, trends, Merchant & Commerce landscape, acquirer economics and value chain; experience in Accounts Receivables space will be a strong plus.
• Experience leading or managing a inside sales organization is a plus
• Data skills and excel expertise with an ability to drive insights and build strategy
• Strong team player, ability to collaborate with peers and proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
• Bachelor's degree
• Purchase, NY, NYC, or virtual office setting
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-179986