MasterCard Customer Support Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Support Manager
SessionM, a Mastercard Company, is looking for a Customer Support Manager.
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced Customer Support Manager to lead our customer support department. The Customer Support Manager will be responsible for driving superior customer support to our portfolios of clients by establishing processes, facilitating training, providing data and trend analysis, and collaborating with other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a customer support management position, have demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills in fast paced high growth SAAS environment.
Customer Support Manager Responsibilities:
• Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
• Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
• Formulating and revising customer support policies and promote their implementation.
• Assessing support data and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
• Hiring and onboarding new employees.
• Overseeing and evaluating the team's ongoing training efforts.
• Delivering performance evaluations
• Work with the team to provide continuous process improvement
Customer Support Manager Requirements:
• 3+ years experience as a Customer Support Manager, preferably within a SAAS environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Out-of-the box thinker able to work independently
• Familiarity with Salesforce Service Cloud a plus.
• Prior experience managing a geographically distributed team.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125478