MasterCard Consultant, Advisors in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
SessionM, a Mastercard Company, is a customer engagement platform empowering global brands to forge stronger and more profitable customer relationships. We partner with brands to drive marketing transformation through innovative technology and services. We are headquartered in Boston with offices around the world.
SessionM is looking for an Analyst to join its Data Solutions team. The team partners with clients to help them make data-driven decisions and with the product team to act as voice of the customer in driving product development. We are a close-knit team making a huge impact across some of the world’s most recognizable brands and with millions of consumers. You are a great fit if you enjoy solving complex and ambiguous problems, working closely with a team, building strong relationships with clients, and being pushed outside of your comfort zone. This role is a unique opportunity to develop a well-rounded analytical toolkit and drive impact from day one.
● Work within a client-facing team on reporting and data exploration for clients (e.g., data product support, custom reporting, custom data extracts)
● Partner cross-functionally with clients and internal stakeholders such as product, sales, engineering, and UX
● Develop expertise in client analytics and reporting needs, identify areas of product improvement and participate in product development
● Serve as a subject matter expert for technical guidance, solution design, and best practices relating to client data
● Participate in the ideation and execution of special innovation projects (innovation is a core value within our team)
• Bachelor’s degree with an outstanding record of academic success
• Advanced SQL skills and experience developing insights from large datasets
• Desire to collaborate with the team and build working relationships with stakeholders
• Exceptional drive, intellectual curiosity, and ownership
• Excellent ability to break down and communicate complex ideas
• Affinity and demonstrated aptitude for problem solving, quantitative analysis, and creative thinking
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-154436