MasterCard Senior Specialist, Product Management in Bogota, Colombia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Product Management
This individual will be responsible for assisting Colombia Market for Consumer Credit and Debit Products in the development and execution of the company’s strategy. The primary responsibility for this position is to assist and support the Colombia Core Products Lead to grow the existing credit and debit business in Colombia and develop new product opportunities and/or enhancements to the existing product line with special focus on increasing POS usage in Debit, Credit Product and Affluent segment.
Develops product strategies and roadmaps to execute to ensure maximum penetration of market segments. Manages and maintains existing product lines on an on-going basis, including partner management. Conducts opportunity assessments on new ideas and concepts. Provides design specifications for product enhancements to Product Development. Defines business and technical requirements and readiness, and manages the relationships of technical resources and the Global Technology Organization to maintain and build out platforms.
• Compile market research and competitive analysis to support improvements to products,
• Liaise with Finance and compile data to support the development of business case justification
• Research and identify potential partners for evaluation as business partners to support product areas
• Gather information to assess MasterCard's competitive positioning versus market. Assist in the development and execution of the Consumer Credit and Debit strategy, creating business plans, analysis of revenue opportunities and related costs. Proactively support the enhancement of product offerings
• Assist in the development of GTM plan for Consumer Debit, Credit, Prepaid and Commercial
• Monitor the operational and financial performance of products/platforms against targets (Product/Platform Tracking), maintaining updated Product/Platform Materials
• Monitor the competition and partner with other internal areas for the introduction of new benefits/features/functionalities
• Assist with the coordination and management of Privileges (offers and experiences) platform ensuring platform guidelines are followed by all markets and key internal partners, including Marketing and Commerce Development.
• Provide assistance to deliver an improved front-end and back-end cardholder customer experience.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Industrial engineering or equivalent work experience
• Some years related work experience, preferably in Financial Services
• Experience in product management, product development, and project management desirable
• Strong organizational, planning and follow-up skills
• Strong analytical skills desirable
• Business Acumen with the ability to provide solutions that drive positive results to the customer and MasterCard
• Experience in executing go-to market plans to commercialize products (building, packaging, delivering and managing products);
• Proficiency in English and Spanish, and in office application tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project
• Marketing/product development experience in financial or retail industry
• Strong Interpersonal skills. Ability to work cross functionally and across levels in a matrix organization.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-127539