MasterCard Senior Analyst, User Experience in Bogota, Colombia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, User Experience
Mastercard Labs is looking for brilliant and passionate user experience designers to join its customer-facing global innovation services team - Labs as a Service. Mastercard Labs as a Service is a rapid-prototyping, piloting, and innovation design services team, working with Mastercard’s global customer base of Fortune 500 companies, and spanning all aspects of global commerce.
In this role you will be a key member of a highly agile and expert team of engineers and creatives working to build conceptual prototypes and quick-to-market test & learn pilots. You will create rich, engaging experiences to bring highly conceptual ideas to life. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a world-class innovation team, dynamically solving real-world customer problems, and delivering transformational product and service solutions focused on globally trending topics and issues.
• In this role you will travel* with a team of engineers and creatives to deliver innovation events at client sites across the Latin American and Caribbean regions, and occasionally internationally. (This job requires 25% - 35% travel. Willingness to travel is a must, and a desire to travel is a plus.) *Please note: Events will be delivered remotely via video conference until it is safe to travel again.
• For each event, you’ll work to understand the client and their customer, the problem to be solved, and decide on the best design approach. You’ll be responsible for creating sketches, flows, wireframes, visuals, and/or hi-fidelity prototypes as needed to collaboratively design with the client and the Labs as a Service team.
• When not traveling, your days will be a mix of preparing for upcoming events by researching and prepping materials, and wrapping-up completed events by making final changes to the deliverables.
• In addition to these innovation events, you will also support longer-term engagements such as detailed design iterations and prototyping for concept and usability testing, as well as pilot build-outs.
• Experience in a UX Designer role, preferably with mobile applications.
• Experience presenting designs and explaining design decisions to stakeholders and clients.
• Experience working closely with developers and product owners and ability to help drive consensus amongst differing viewpoints.
• Ability to work quickly and independently, and to accept feedback, direction, and shifting priorities graciously.
• Experience with design thinking or other innovation/user experience design and ideation methodologies and techniques. (Experience facilitating design exercises a plus.)
• Experience creating and/or using a variety of design artifacts, for example personas, journey maps, user flows, scenarios, storyboards, sketches, and wireframes.
• Experience with common UX design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
• Strong visual design skills and a passion for creating compelling, intuitive, and beautiful interfaces.
• Experience with print design, illustration, and/or visual identity a strong plus.
• Experience in both start-up and corporate environments a plus.
• Experience designing chat, voice, and/or retail interactions a plus.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125603