MasterCard Senior Analyst , Franchise Core in Bogota, Colombia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst , Franchise Core
About the Opportunity:
MasterCard operates the world’s fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Every day, everywhere, we use our technology and expertise to make payments safe, simple and smart. We know safety and security are the top priorities of our customers, cardholders and partners, so we won’t stand still in developing new and better ways to keep payments safe.
About the Role:
The Franchise Core Team’s principle role is to manage and coordinate the customer life cycle that includes but nor limited to, licensing, card design, ICA/BIN management, brand standards, prepaid registrations, for all MasterCard products. Ensure policies that govern Franchise functions are complied with and enforced within the region. Manage key relationships with internal business units and external customers.
Work closely with our prospects to grow new customer business and Mastercard revenues while meeting strategic objectives. The individual will be responsible for driving new business development in the Latin America Region in specific countries, working in alignment with the Regional Office sales organization.
This role will manage all internal and external communication with Mastercard Direct customers in regards to onboarding, prepaid program registration, and card design processes and standards, addressing the region’s geographic distribution and diverse cultures, with focus on compliance with Mastercard Rules and Standards and local regulation.
This role is part of a specialized team focusing on providing customer onboarding and registration services, training and reviews to support Mastercard Direct’s customers within the LA/C region based in Colombia.
This role is the primary interface with Customers and Mastercard Direct internal business managers regarding all matters regarding to Franchise Core within Latin America and the Caribbean.
This position reports to the SVP, Franchise LAC
• Follow Franchise requirements in support of new regulatory environment working directly with Franchise Core Regional Lead.
• Implement a licensing policy that results in a direct, positive impact on Franchise activities, products and operational issues, in line with the global licensing process.
• Provide consultative services to customers (internal and external), especially as it applies to licensing, card design, prepaid registrations and standards.
• Work with Account team and Franchise Core Regional lead on the onboarding of new customers ensuring that all application requests meet corporate and regional requirements from a business, risk, AML, and eligibility perspective.
• Conduct training (internal and external) on Licensing, Card design, and Standards.
• Be the point of contact for Mastercard Direct Franchise matters.
• Execute on teams objectives to achieve LFI and Franchise priorities in alignment with LAC’s regional business objectives; actively contribute to LAC region business goals.
• Understand Mastercard products and programs as well as industry “best practices“ assisting customers in their efforts to enhance the reliability, quality and security of the transactions and comply with Mastercard rules architecture and standards.
• Expert in the payment industry and detailed knowledge of MasterCard Franchise policies and procedures.
• Understands the business priorities and regulatory environment of the region to build a collaborative relationship with internal and external customers.
• Effective written and oral communication skills and experience in dealing with customers and all levels of management.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong customer facing skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external business partners.
• Strong analytical and communications skills.
• Proficient in Spanish and English language.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77195