MasterCard Senior Analyst, Account Management Andean & South Region in Bogota, Colombia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Account Management Andean & South Region
• Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with geography strategy (Andean & South Cone Countries) and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
• Lead and manage a portfolio of existing customer relationships while working to identify opportunities and customer needs
• Partner with customers executives, customer’s teams, and Mastercard’s internal teams as to deliver customized solutions, comprehensive support and expand the depth and reach of Mastercard’s commercial relationships with its clients (including but not limited to issuers, acquirers, distributors and other players in the payment industry’s value chain)
• Responsible for managing the opportunities pipeline at the account level
• Deliver sales and net revenue targets over a portfolio of Mastercard clients (Issuers, Acquirers and/or other players in the payments value chain)
• Drive analysis of customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Lead the designing of strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
• Manage key customer relationships
• Collaborates with different functional areas (products, customer delivery, consulting, legal, finance, academy, C&I among others) and customer representatives to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans
• Assists in local projects and cross-functional initiatives
All About You
• Experience executing and managing sales strategies
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Mastercard's core products not necessary but as a plus
• Consistently delivered on developing businesses on client portfolio and on achieving or surpassing business targets
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-143295