MasterCard Manager, Direct Marketing in Bogota, Colombia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Direct Marketing
Manager Managed Services, Data & Services
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within the Data & Services organization, Loyalty and Managed Services, places Mastercard in the heart of our customer’s b2c and b2b marketing strategies. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive our Client’s most profitable customer engagements and Mastercard Preference.
Moving forward, the Managed Services business is transforming to be a more product centric organization focused on differentiated offerings that leverages data and marketing technology to accelerate marketing campaign performance and associated outcomes.
The Manager, position based in Miami is responsible for leading the execution of marketing campaigns, leveraging data and marketing technology to accelerate performance and associated outcomes for our clients in the Andean division
The role is responsible for
• Supports delivery of marketing solutions and excellent quality executions in a timely and efficient manner.
• Leads, influences and delivers the digital marketing agenda internally and with partners across all key marketing strategies and initiatives to achieve key business objectives and strong returns of marketing investments.
• Initiates ideas, designs and implements marketing initiatives with external agencies, banks and/or partners
• Embed Mastercard’s plethora of assets and products into impactful marketing products to drive Clients P&L and deliver revenue for Mastercard.
• Apply your hunger for data and insights into platform products and services that are enhanced with increased usage and applications, generating Client reliance and stickiness
• Supports execution of end-to-end digital marketing which includes: analytical review of media strategies and plans, troubleshoots and works with partners to propose successful results-driven digital marketing strategies.
• Hones-in on trends and insights and proposes innovative and strategic digital marketing solutions that drive value and results
• Leverages, interprets and analyzes data and insights to plan and implement marketing initiatives
• Coordinates with internal and external parties to process payments and to ensure timely submission for financials through Mastercard’s core systems
• Manage projects P&L and ensure all critical KPIs are met or exceeded
• Supporting sales in the growing Mastercard Data & Services’ revenue and market share
• Ensuring efficient and effective delivery model
Candidates for this role will likely have answered ‘yes’ to the following questions:
• Do you have a passion for communicating digitally with customers?
• Can you leverage consumer and behavioral data to design the best communications strategy?
• Can you execute creatively digital campaigns while analyzing and measuring accurately the results?
• Do you want to be part of a team that is driving cutting-edge digital solutions to stimulate customer behavior?
All About You
• A customer centric, agile and innovative mindset when creating/enhancing initiatives.
• Digital marketing knowledge and experience is a must, including excellent knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
• Ideally experience in digital marketing technology, payments product management, and project management.
• Strong business development and sales skills for internal and external stakeholders
• Financial rigor and experience in Project Managing skills
• Ability to thrive in Matrixed organizations and work with virtual, multicultural and cross functional teams
• Fluent English & Spanish required (oral, written);
• Ability to travel 30% of the time
• Experience required at driving results-oriented, fact-based marketing campaigns at financial institutions and/or industries with similar mechanic
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-90955