MasterCard Consultant, Advisors Client Services in Bogota, Colombia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Consultant, Advisors Client Services
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities:
The Associate Analyst is a team member who actively contributes to delivering consulting projects for MasterCard Advisors’ clients.
• Contribute towards the development of strategies and programs for large, strategically important regional and global clients
• Structure, perform and synthesize own analysis to uncover the insights that support our recommendations to clients
• Proactively search for knowledge, data and information by interacting with clients and other areas of MasterCard and MasterCard Advisors and conducting primary and secondary research
• Apply a range of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to rigorously identify client issues
• Develops recommendations, prepares materials and present your findings at team and client meetings
• Contributes to proposal preparation
Education and Qualifications:
• About to complete a strong undergraduate degree work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
• Professional level English language capability
• Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, including ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output
• Strong presence & communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Team player with ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast paced
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-162098