MasterCard Associate Analyst, Marketing Colombia & Ecuador in Bogota, Colombia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Analyst, Marketing Colombia & Ecuador
The Colombia and Ecuador Region is an emerging market with great opportunities. Individual in position will manage the partner marketing plan to drive business opportunities, delivering business/marketing performance, and coordinating efforts with multifunctional teams. Person in this role will be responsible to identify benefits opportunities inside the Partners.
• Are you a individual contributor who can also be part of a high performance team?
Business Performance Management
• Execute partner marketing strategy, activities and events (including promotion, sponsorship, trade shows, etc.) by coordinating logistics and providing additional support, as directed.
• Manage the benefit strategy and activation with local partners and execute the plans with regional partner marketing.
• Tracks budget for partner marketing programs and raises awareness when programs are not on track against budget.
• Supports partner initiatives performance measurement and evaluation by gathering relevant data.
• Supports preparation of partner solution presentations by gathering data and formatting documents.
• May interact with partner/vendors (e.g. agencies, suppliers, partners, merchants) to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Enable collaborative process to create an optimal multifunctional partner proposal design aligned to Local Plan and Regional MasterCard objectives
• Collaborate with Market Development area and Regional Partner Marketing and M. Development in different categories: travel, retail, etc.
All About You
• Experience in marketing functions, promotion, partners, merchants.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or similar
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English
• Demonstrated IT literacy to work with tools, databases and applications
• Self-driven, quick learner, adaptable and tolerant to ambiguity
• Track record in achieving business development in merchant/partners.
• Experience contributing to presentation by developing content.
• Led cross-functional projects and teams within own country/region and agencies.
• Architecting Solutions.
• Partner Needs and retail insights.
• Tactical BTL and other execution.
• Operating with clarity speed and efficiency
• Enabling growth with partner/ merchant link with business
• Increasing budget productivity
• Innovating ahead of competition and competition action
• Data driven decision making for the business
• Personal Influence. Moderate Level
. Toolkit B2B an B2B2C
. Agencies management BTL and Merchants Agencies
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-100610