MasterCard Product specialist - Market trends (Global Role) in Belgrade, Serbia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Product specialist - Market trends (Global Role)
Develops product strategies and roadmaps to execute to ensure maximum penetration of market segments. Manages and maintains existing product lines on an on-going basis, including partner management. Conducts opportunity assessments on new ideas and concepts. Provides design specifications for product enhancements to Product Development. Defines business and technical requirements and manages the relationships of technical resources and the Global Technology Organization to maintain and build out platforms.
• Manage elements of projects within a project life cycle
• Compile market research to support improvements to products
• Research and identify potential partners for evaluation as business partners to support product areas
• Gather information to assess MasterCard's competitive positioning versus market
• Driving reports creation, content KPIs consolidation, tracking and insights creation
• Content operational excellence and maintenance; quality assurance
• Stakeholder management across diverse internal teams (content contributors and curators)
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
Knowledge / Experience:
• 2-3 years related work experience, preferably in Financial Services
• Experience in product management, product development, and project management desirable
• Background in financial and payment industry; focused on details, and knowledge deepening in the sector
• Proven track record collaborating in with cross-functional teams to reach wider alignment and ensure all stakeholders participation
• Good understanding and ability to navigate through Mastercard organization
• Project management skills (strong communication skills, plan and prioritize different activities, anticipate interdependencies)
• Highly organized and able to deal with multiple and competing priorities
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• General office environment
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-176680