MasterCard Summer Internship 2019 in Beijing, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Summer Internship 2019
Summer Internship - 2019
Mastercard’s 2019 summer intern program is a 10 – 12 week program developed for emerging professionals to gain hands-on work experience and learn more about Mastercard. Interns are assigned to a manager with a core set of project work.
Summer intern managers actively participate in the following throughout the 10-12 week internship:
• Equip interns with the tools needed to be successful in the internship
• Ensure Interns develop a broad understanding of Mastercard’s businesses
• Provide ongoing feedback throughout the 10 week program.
While we do recruit both non-graduating and graduating intern into our program, the Summer Intern Program is the primary talent pool feeder for the full time Mastercard Graduate Development Program.
• Have meaningful Client-Based exposure
• Work with external clients to understand their needs and develop strategic solutions
• Be a valued and respected team member
• Develop Strategic Recommendations
• Collaborate with colleagues to produce deliverables for clients globally
• Develop Payments-Industry Knowledge
• Become immersed in a complex, and fast-moving payments and technology industry
All About You
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Education - Final year of Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome to apply)
• Minimum overall GPA of 3.2 (or CAP of 4) strongly recommended
• Ability to work on a team and independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Languages: English required & an additional languages a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77729