MasterCard Specialist, HR Services in Beijing, China
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Specialist, HR Services
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
• The Human resources team is looking for a HR specialist to performs day-to-day activities to assist in the implementation of HR policies and programs
• Executes data collection and analysis against HR metrics and reviews findings
• Coordinates with COEs, HRBPs on alignment with HR services, programs and policies being implemented in the market
• Tracks and documents talent trends and local employment regulations
• Fulfills data sharing requests and facilitates communications across functions to support HR programs and processes
• Monitors local policies and programs for alignment to budget
• Performs and documents talent review and succession planning processes
• Supports Managers with Workday processes including recruiting, performance management and employee moves and objective setting
• Answers employee inquiries surrounding benefits, allowances, payroll, and time and attendance
• Bachelor education background
• English, office tools, get familiar with HR related working experiences
• Good communication, Reliable, detailed oriented with good learning attitude
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-110400