MasterCard Senior Analyst, Business Development in Beijing, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Business Development
The role of Senior Analyst, Business Development - Merchant Development FTE based in Beijing within the China Divisional Acceptance & Merchant Development team will support and contribute to the division’s strategic merchants, merchant aggregators, and ecommerce development priorities of the division. These include:
(1) Responsible for all new business develop and account management for profitability opportunities for driving incremental business, product innovation, best practices, strategic thinking with key merchants and merchant aggregators in China
(2) Managing relationships with merchants and merchant aggregators, delivering tangible value and with focus on growing acceptance in all channels.
(3) Providing strategic customer solutions, such as co-brand card, payment gateway solution, fraud detection solution, loyalty & rewards solution, advisory service in order to achieving mutual goals through cross functional solutions teams, in order to prioritize and proactively meet customer’s need and challenges.
(4) Build effective programs with key overseas ecommerce merchants to secure China cross-border ecommerce volume
• Develop and manage relationship for key merchants and merchant aggregators in China
• Build programs with key overseas ecommerce merchants to secure China cross-border ecommerce volume
• Proactively identify and address merchants and customer business barriers and pain points, provide comprehensive solution including but not limited to acceptance, gateway service, cobranded card issuing, ESS and APT/advisor service, etc.
• Lead ad-hoc research projects, special projects, customer resolutions
• Establish measurement criteria, monitor and track performance of merchant/CGIs/ecommerce on a regular basis, and operate within a matrix environment
• Deliver on all the outcomes in optimal and timely manner
• Support contact window of contact working with market development teams in division, regionally and globally, with close communication with cross-function teams
• Base in Mastercard, Beijing, China office
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-72361