MasterCard Manager, program management in Beijing, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, program management
• Mastercard loyalty solution is a leading provider of loyalty and rewards services to financial institutions across the Asia Pacific region. Headquartered in Sydney, we are Australia’s leading rewards program manager, with a growing footprint across the region into key markets such as China, Hong Kong, India, Taiwan and Japan. Our customer base includes financial institutions and merchants.
• Issuer Value proposition helps solidify the position of Pinpoint as the premium, trusted loyalty solutions provider in China, via presentations of Pinpoint capability in visible conferences and bank meetings
• Develop account relationships on loyalty solution products with Chinese issuers who have significant credit card and debit portfolios
• Win new loyalty business from issuers, including products such as merchant-funded rewards, travel, redemptions, and loyalty program management
• Facilitate project delivery for all secured Issuer New Business, working with product leads and IT colleagues
• Mentor other issuer BD staff to effectively deliver – based on seniority could manage other issuer BD staff
• Contract negotiation & management
• Sales pipeline & growth plans (All loyalty solutions products)
• Management & Performance Reporting
All About You
• Bachelors degree or above
• Extensive experience in a Sales/Marketing/Loyalty role
• Good negotiation skills
• High energy level and goal oriented
• Demonstrate leadership capabilities
• Proven project management skills and attention to detail
• Good communication/interpersonal skills
• Good planning/time management skills
• Familiar with bank card business and credit card special discount development business or
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-74365