MasterCard Manager, Product management in Beijing, China
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product management
• Support to design and manage the rewards program to drive acquisition, activation and retention for our biz partners, issuers or merchants
• Work closely with regional and global team on service delivery quality management
• Enhance the product capability on functionality to meet customer requirements.
• Become the expert on best practice loyalty and continue to seek out new methods, business models, marketing tactics and technologies to keep at the forefront of the industry.
• Develop strategies and execute tactical campaigns which drive redemption sales and help clients balance the cost of a point and/or their budget.
• Manage any strategic local partner and fulfillment relationships including ensuring they are providing ongoing value and meeting their contractual obligations.
• Expand the overall rewards business year on year by adding new clients, new vendors, new reward types and new reward innovations etc.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Good negotiation skills
• High energy level and goal oriented
• Proven project management skills and attention to detail
• Motivated, quick learner
• Good English
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-178707