MasterCard Manager, Managed Services in Beijing, China
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Managed Services
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Data and Services team is looking for a manager to support best-in-class digital marketing and product strategies and implementation with external and internal business stakeholders for China. He or she will be responsible to drive and support payments/card product management and production deliverables and processes. S/he will foster strong internal and external partnerships so as to garner new business opportunities and engagements. S/he will also be accountable for key marketing and production processes and work streams that will grow the company.
Location: Beijing, China
• Execute and implement marketing solutions that include data-driven digital marketing initiatives, marketing automation, integrated marketing programs, business development, acquisition, portfolio marketing management, product launches to support the growth or business and our customers. Support the roll out of fresh and scalable and automated digital marketing solutions.
• Evaluate and work with external marketing related partners with effective platforms, capabilities, expertise and innovative solutions that best support the growth of our business.
• Negotiate, execute and manage end-to-end digital marketing processes and implementation, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing.
• Provide marketing support and advice to internal and external stakeholders to implement marketing initiatives that drive optimal returns and results.
• Manage projects, P&L and end-to-end executions in a timely manner. Provide marketing and administrative support to the team.
• Support APAC Head and team to create and build business presentations and excel reports. S/he will consolidate inputs from different divisions and create reports and presentations in different formats for different business reviews and updates.
• One of his/her primary responsibility will be to produce and distribute scheduled reporting (daily/weekly/monthly) ensuring that the information communicated is clear and accurate.
• S/he will coordinate the collection of information from internal and external sources for strategic presentations and support the department in all the budgeting, forecasting and planning activities for the company.
• He/she will provide administrative support to input into systems to ensure timely processing and payments. Candidate will also track and report expenses in a weekly/fortnightly/monthly/quarterly basis for reporting and business reviews.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports for all business channels. Manage all budgeting, planning and merchandising activities, including the yearly budgeting process and the budget plan.
• Support and manage additional projects and assignments as needed
• Support preparation of business presentations.
• Support the team to ensure governance and audit processes and steps are adhered to.
All About You
• BA in Finance, Economics, Engineering or Business with a strong quantitative focus
• Superb with numbers and analytics
• Advance Excel and powerpoint skills required
• Highly productive and analytical
• Must be proficient in Powerpoint and able to deliver in a fast paced environment
• The flexibility to multitask and handle multiple requests with varying degrees of priority simultaneously;
• People management skills
• Proactive communication skills to collaborate with the multiple team members he/she will be supporting;
• Attention to detail and the capacity to thrive under pressure;
• Ability to retain complex verbal instructions
• Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethic;
• Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
• Knowledge of digital marketing and banking is a plus
• Integrated marketing experience with at least half in digital marketing in leading digital agencies, financial institutions or leading global merchant verticals. Strong marketing knowledge and understanding of marketing fundamentals. Extremely strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders.
• Highly meticulous individual with excellent co-ordination and project management skills so as to manage multiple projects and work streams effectively.
• Integrated marketing knowledge with key focus in digital marketing planning and data-driven implementation. Ability to lead, assess and drive digital marketing solutions with clients.
• Ability to strive in a matrix organization and structure; to both work independently whilst fostering partnerships with stakeholders across markets
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Possess drive and strong tenacity.
• Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders. Grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-111102