MasterCard Fraud Risk Manager in Beijing, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Fraud Risk Manager
The Fraud risk manager will support to manage fraud risks that the China cards business is exposed to, and helps develop an objective and consistent approach to managing them. Key functions include:
• Fraud risk policy and procedure making and update
• Risk and transaction monitoring rule and score modeling element setting and maintenance
• Alert analysis and investigation and client engagement for risk matters
• Risk system management from business perspective, including advice on business support optimization and conducting UAT for fraud risk management systems etc.
• Coordination, communications and alignment with relevant MC stakeholders for risk management related matters
• Coordination and management on activities related to law enforcement agents, including assistance on investigation initiated by law enforcement agents and case report to law enforcement agent etc.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-94182