MasterCard Experienced Professional, Sales Analyst in Beijing, China
Who is MasterCard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Experienced Professional, Sales Analyst
• China is an emerging market with great opportunities. China Account Team is accountable for driving revenue growth through MasterCard products/services and solution provision.
• The role will be responsible for supporting Account Managers on internal process, proposal drafting and sales deck preparation.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Are you excited about driving business growth through contious process improvement and solution provision?
• Are you a self-starter who can work independently under pressure?
• Assist Account Managers to complete routine business processes such as VIK, payment, Ariba etc
• Create materials such as contract, agreement, pitching/presentation deck under Account Managers’ guidance
• Help Account Managers execute initiatives across multiple business functions
• Support Account Leads on team activity management and performance tracking
• Catch up with the market and industry development, contribute ideas to enhance MasterCard competitive edge
• Prepare sales deck for sales pitch with good data insight and market intelligence
All About You
• Solid project management and process optimization skills
• Proven ability on both English and Chinese writing skills
• Self-motivator, able to work independently under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to be effective with diverse internal and external audiences
• Knowledge of card, payment or banking industry a plus
• Potential to become account sales along the career development plan
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.