MasterCard Director, Product Management in Beijing, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Management
The Core Products team is performance driven and works cross functionally across the MasterCard network, Globally, Regionally and Locally, to refine, execute & manage winning propositions that drive market share for MasterCard.
As a Business Leader, Product Management, Beijing, you will be responsible for all consumer products ownership, with a focus on Credit. You will be also be responsible for market/product level entry and execution, development of product
Have you developed a product based on customer needs?
Have you used data and insights to identfy growth opportunities for a portfolo?
Have you had to manage internal and external stakeholders to get the job done?
• Deliver GDV, revenue & share objectives for MasterCard Consumer Products (Credit, Debit & Prepaid) in China
• Lead the definition, and execution of the Consumer Credit strategies, creating end to end business plans, with focus on revenue analysis and opportunities
• Monitor the competition and partner with other internal areas for the introduction of new benefits, features and platform functionalities
• Develop & strengthen relationships with these key customers in Beijing in supporting business development through relevant customer meetings, RFP response support, translate deal-specific needs into product requirements - Credit , Debit and Prepaid
• Proactively support the enhancement of product offerings
• Ensure product integrity adherence and support portfolio optimization efforts with these key clients
• Partner with Marketing to align marketing platforms content and execution with Credit and product line strategies
All About You
• You are a collaborator and a problem solver, and you are enthusiastic about creating meaningful, market differentiated value propositions for MasterCard and our customers
• You have strong presentation skills (both written and verbal) and you are able to manage and oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
• You are self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a cross functional team environment
• You have significant experience in financial services with an understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends; international market knowledge/experience a plus; credit, retail banking or debit experience a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84999