MasterCard Director, Managed Services in Beijing, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Managed Services
• To support Regional Divisional Lead to oversee Regional Businesses to identify and manage strategic opportunities to grow AP Managed Services (MS) revenue. He or she will be primarily responsible for increasing Mastercard’s market share by raising MS coverage and depth through configurable and scalable products and solutions across digital marketing, digital acquisition, LCM, conversion, launches, customer live value and portfolio marketing along with new and innovative initiatives.
• Proactively initiate and successfully transform and fast track results to drive strong returns of marketing investments for partners and issuers through data and insights driven Managed Services digital and integrated marketing products and solutions in AP.
• Manage and drive new markets and client opportunities in key markets through identifying key strategic opportunities for Mastercard’s Managed Services Products, Solutions and Capabilities relevant for the local markets. S/he will be responsible to integrate with Global, Regional and Local internal functions and teams across products and services to design and package strategic and successful marketing solutions and products which will drive Mastercard share.
• Drive collaborations and discussions to deliver differentiated and impactful insights and data marketing products and solutions that are truly innovative - these include leveraging advanced digital solutions to help partners either to counter/address the rise in alternative payments in Singapore and key AP markets.
• S/he will also scan and source for strategic relevant external partners and corresponding solutions and capabilities that will help elevate Mastercard differentiated value and offerings. S/he will be responsible for driving and leading multiple first-off marketing and data led initiatives in markets.
• Direct hands-on experience to support the team to execute on marketing support and product management responsibilities which include marketing as well as card product management and production processes, order and inventory management across key markets in AP.
• Support, drive and execute the digital marketing agenda with internal and external stakeholders to grow and scale Mastercard’s and clients’ revenue through data and results-driven digital marketing strategies and solutions.
• Lead and execute co-branded (bank and Mastercard) marketing and communication plans as well as product management processes and initiatives to deliver a seamless customer experience for key payment products. S/he will oversee quality creative development and production management as well as media planning and execution for this bank amongst other projects. S/he will manage agencies, internal and external stakeholders.
• Execute and implement marketing solutions that include data-driven digital marketing initiatives, marketing automation, integrated marketing programs, business development, acquisition, portfolio marketing management, product launches to support the growth or Mastercard’s business and our customers. Support the roll out of fresh and scalable and automated digital marketing solutions.
• Provide marketing as well as cards management support and advice to internal and external stakeholders to implement marketing initiatives that drive optimal returns and results.
• Manage projects, P&L and end-to-end executions in a timely manner. Provide marketing and administrative support to the team.
All About You:
• Integrated marketing experience with at least half in digital marketing in leading digital agencies, financial institutions or leading global merchant verticals. Strong marketing knowledge and understanding of marketing fundamentals. Extremely strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders.
• Excellent business acumen and P&L management along with strong understanding and knowledge of payments, customer segments and digital marketing. Strong entrepreneurial mindset to drive and win new business opportunities and implement fresh and innovate digital marketing solutions including marketing automation.
• Well versed with new and traditional payments industry and solutions. Knowledgeable about the advanced and sophisticated local media and digital landscape, scene and platforms. Innate ability to size up and spot new business opportunities and solutions in the market.
• Previous direct hands on cards product marketing (with digital experience) and end-to-end product management experience is preferred. Very familiar with payments processes and eco-system so as to manage and support daily operations and projects with key issuer/s.
• Highly meticulous individual with excellent co-ordination and project management skills so as to manage multiple projects and work streams effectively and professionally in a timely fashion.
• Integrated marketing knowledge with key focus in digital marketing planning and data-driven implementation. Ability to lead, assess and drive digital marketing solutions with clients.
• Previous direct, hands-on experience to manage all aspects of a credit card launch which includes product, tech and operational matters on a day-to-day basis.
• Ability to strive in a matrix organization and structure; to both work independently whilst fostering partnerships with stakeholders across markets. Highly dynamic and a strong leader.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in Chinese, English and Cantonese.
• Possess drive and strong tenacity. Proven track record to drive digital first agenda, ideate, influence and manage digital initiatives that are scalable and multi-faceted. Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and rolling out highly complex and competitive integrated and digital marketing initiatives
• Ability to influence and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders. Grow internal and external cross functional relationships and partnerships.
• Relevant business or marketing bachelor’s degree required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-98376