MasterCard Vice President, Business Development in Bangkok, Thailand
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President, Business Development
• Purpose of the role is to identify strategic opportunities to expand and grow MasterCard's business in Thailand. Specifically the jobholder is expected to develop strategies and lead its execution in areas such as expanding acceptance to new segments, driving digital enablement across the ecosystem, unlocking new flows across consumer, commercial and government segments and growing domestic relevance for Mastercard in Thailand.
• The jobholder is expected to leverage the full breadth of MasterCard's assets across core, digital and services to deliver a compelling value proposition for target opportunities.
• The jobholder is expected to drive the execution of initiatives by collaborating cross-functionally (marketing, market development, product, digital, services and operations) within Mastercard to deliver on the initiatives.
o Have you ever brought a product or service to market?
o Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
o Do you enjoy problem solving and collaborating with others within and outside of your organization?
• Identify opportunities, develop strategy and lead execution to deliver target outcomes across acceptance, winning in digital, unlocking new growth in consumer, commercial and government segments and driving domestic relevance agenda
• Collaborate with Account Management team, regional Market Development team and internal support functions (product, marketing, digital) to develop compelling value propositions and execute effectively
• Own, build and manage relationships amongst issuers, acquirers, merchants and non-banks
All About You
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong project management and executional discipline with proven experience in delivering complex projects and initiatives within target timelines
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence internally and externally to drive outcomes
• Deep understanding of Thailand payment eco-system with strong relationships across issuers, acquirers and merchants
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-67127