MasterCard Talent Discovery Specialist in Bangkok, Thailand
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Talent Discovery Specialist
As a member of Mastercard’s Talent Discovery Team, you will play a pivotal role in building and engaging with pipelines of diverse talent to meet the hiring needs of Mastercard, while supporting multichannel talent outreach efforts.
You’re a fit for this role if you have a background in recruiting, talent sourcing, or candidate research, and are naturally curious about people and their talents! We’re looking for a Talent Sourcer who is very organized, loves to work in a fast-paced environment, and has a high degree of digital and social media fluency.
• Use advanced AI and manual search techniques (i.e. Boolean search) to identify diverse talent that maps well to Mastercard’s current and future job openings
• Organize prospects into well-curated, relevant talent pipelines
• Screen and vet potential applicants and provide a best-in-class candidate experience
• Partner closely with Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Marketing team members to plan and execute ‘top of funnel’ outreach efforts that communicate Mastercard’s value proposition and promote current job openings
• Support talent nurture campaigns and events
• Augment Mastercard’s employer branding efforts through thoughtful social media engagement
• Experience in talent acquisition, in-house talent sourcing, or agency recruiting
• Prior exposure to talent sourcing using a recruitment marketing platform, ATS, or CRM
• A background in sourcing and/or recruiting technology talent is preferred, but not required
• Detail-oriented and highly motivated
• Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced sourcing environment
• Experience working with social media platforms
• Outstanding communication skills and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Experience collaborating with and managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders across teams
• Nice to have: Spanish and/or Chinese language skills and/or experience sourcing across different countries and regions
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-144110