MasterCard Managing Consultant, Advisors (Digital Marketing) in Auckland, New Zealand
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Managing Consultant, Advisors (Digital Marketing)
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base.
Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused management and strategy consulting, loyalty and marketing projects, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Make an Impact as a Managing Consultant / Marketing Manager
As a Managing Consultant, you will have the opportunity to lead key customer engagements across a range of topics and types of marketing related and data driven projects
This role is responsible for delivering marketing related projects. The role includes:
• Delivering digital marketing projects and marketing solutions including data-driven digital campaigns, marketing automation, and card lifecycle management initiatives designed to address a wide range of business needs/customer challenges such as acquisition, launch, activation, usage, cross and up selling, retention and loyalty
• Project management activities, structuring projects, covering our customers’ needs, identifying creative and effective approaches to address customers’ problems
• Leveraging exceptional expertise in marketing, test & learn and data analytics
• Working with external marketing related partners with effective platforms, capabilities, expertise and innovative solutions that best support the growth of our business
• Building strong relationships with external customers and Mastercard internal stakeholders
• Applying best practices across countries
All About You
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
• Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality projects, results and recommendations to our clients
• Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
• Project Management: Clear interest in project delivery with business clients, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
• Digital Marketing competencies (video, SEO, SEM, content marketing…)
• Communication and Presence: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in client-facing situations, positioning Mastercard’s solutions as high-value solutions in sales and delivery conversations.
• Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
• Commercial Orientation: Ability to identify strong opportunities to leverage Data & Services capabilities, including identification of cross-sell opportunities, and partner with broader Data & Services teammates on contracting activities.
• Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard's values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes
• Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skill set or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
• Undergraduate or master’s degree and intermediate work experience after completing your degree(s)
• Marketing experience with key focus in digital and data-driven marketing
• Experience in a consulting organization is a plus
• Experience directly managing multiple people across multiple workstreams
• Exceptional quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
• Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with both junior- and senior-level client contacts
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required,
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126518