MasterCard Analyst, Sales - IC in Auckland, New Zealand
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Sales - IC
We are seeking an Analyst to support our account management team in delivering awesome service to our customers.
Our customers are banks, large retailers, start-ups and everything in between.
We want someone with an interest in financial products, technology, payments and critical thinking to join the team. We offer the comfort of a small, friendly office here in Auckland as well as the opportunity and benefits that come with working for a globally significant business like Mastercard.
• Work with customers and account managers on day-to-day issues, ensuring they receive the highest standard of service. This will include dealing with ad-hoc queries, providing management reporting and helping with material for presentations.
• Identify creative and useful analyses to address client problems, synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations, and share findings through impactful storylines and slides.
• Leveraging data tools and your analytical problem-solving skills you will provide market data to the team that will influence account strategies and customer specific recommendations.
• Develop strong internal relationships and partner with multiple internal functions, including Product, Digital, Finance, Marketing, Customer Delivery and Gateway teams.
• Build strong relationships with the customer at different level.
• Comfortable with data sets, experience with data tools, confident with excel and PowerPoint.
• Commercial know-how and can understand how our customers are commercially successful.
• Soft skills, can speak with customers and be a representative for our business. Should have a very customer-centric approach.
• Would suit someone who has worked in consulting, Big 4 / mid-tier accounting firm in customer facing role – opportunity to complete CA is a possibility.
• Experience in payments is highly advantageous but not essential, however a curiosity in technology and payments will set you up for success.
• Can build relationships and can bring good energy and can-do attitude to the business.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183103