MasterCard Director, Partnerships in Atlanta, Georgia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director- Partnerships: NuData NAM & LAC Regions (LOCATION FLEXIBLE US)
• Develop/implement a GTM strategy for NAM & IMK markets expanding NuDetect’s client footprint. Focus on client satisfaction and revenue optimization.
• Own full business development lifecycle: sales lifecycle management (solution sales), financial models pro-forma, term sheets, contract management, close contract transactions, executive reporting on pipeline management, working with all stakeholders to ensure alignment throughout client engagements including transition to implementation team
• Expanding/Retaining existing client relationships
• Work with global and regional teams building strong internal working relationships
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, billing reports/trends, etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with customers
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record; Experience in customer support
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Market knowledge
• Industry experience with passive biometric behavioral analytics companies such as Cardinal Commerce, BioCatch, ThreatMetrix, InAuth, etc. (nice to have)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-140945