MasterCard Training Consultant in Athens, Greece
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Global responsibility for Contact Center Operations performance training including curriculum development, coaching documents and training delivery to ensure vendor trainers are certified and can articulate the MasterCard expectations.
Collaborative role that independently engages with teams across the company including global and regional teams, global Information Security, Product, MTO, as well as external customers and operational vendors.
• Have you ever designed consumer experience training for a product going to market?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving vendor performance to deliver the MasterCard Brand Promise globally?
• Have you collaborated with a project team of diverse skills and experience?
Training Development and delivery
• Manages the consumer facing training curriculum performance of contact center operations based on agreed upon requirements.
• Support MasterCard Global contact center operational strategy including alignment and support of the high performing operating model and governance for all MasterCard contact centers globally.
• Work with operations leadership and site leads to address performance opportunities, implement training initiatives aimed at resolving low performance, and set direction to ensure proper sustainability initiatives are in place for long term stability and agent performance targets
• Mitigate contact center agent knowledge operational risks identified by Operations team
• Develop action plans for assigned operations for training or coaching and implement
• Address operational issues and escalate with appropriate MasterCard personnel where appropriate
• Review operational metrics with vendor manager to determine training opportunities
• Participate in call monitoring and quality framework
• Partner with vendor operations contact and internal MasterCard members on root cause performance issues and opportunities for training.
Demonstrate leadership qualities on a regular basis, displaying mentoring ability, project leadership and delegation on an as-needed basis, follow-through, team participation, and self-management. Major Accountabilities: •Manage training and quality relationships with the customers’ operations and decision-making contacts and serve as focal point for issues relative to core application, products and operations. •Collaborate with internal business partners to manage and/or facilitate the internal development and support of any new product and/or technology enhancement, ensuring the customer ‘voice’ is taken into account. •Demonstrate the ability to negotiate, resolve and present to internal/external customers •Simulate or recreate user issues to resolve operating difficulties. •Identify opportunities to grow MasterCard revenue by cross-selling MasterCard tools, services and education. Recommend and implement business or process improvements, while recognizing global perspectives. •Identify and deliver against business, corporate and division objectives, opportunities, and commitments. •Demonstrate a high-level understanding of all MasterCard products/services and how they interact. •Proactive involvement in business planning with customers and internal partners to Skills/ Abilities: •Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills with strong written and verbal communication skills •Advanced analytical, problem resolution and project management skills required •Capability to train and develop junior staff •Ability to adapt personal work style to accommodate an ever changing, diverse and global environment. Ability to organize and prioritize tasks based on current business needs Work Conditions: •Travel may be required"
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-74461