MasterCard Business Insights Senior Analyst in Athens, Greece
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Business Insights Senior Analyst
• Optimize business processes to achieve more efficient results including establishing standard processes and best practices
• Designs solutions leveraging established functional tools and methodologies to support project objectives
• Works with key stakeholders and other resources to design solutions for established objectives, define functional requirements, test and implement the solution
• May manage medium-sized project/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge within discipline, leading a segment of several initiatives or a larger initiative
• As a primary focus, support and coordinate our capacity planning and management process, consolidating Product / Client Services / Sales inputs to size our funding needs and allocate capacity
• Experience applying business process mapping experience and understands its importance to process excellence
• Familiarity with function policies and procedures for compliance during the execution of function initiatives
• Articulates working knowledge of business processes and consistently takes a practical and fact-based approach to making decisions
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-171142