MasterCard Sr. Analyst, Business Analysis B2B Payments in Arlington, Virginia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Sr. Analyst, Business Analysis B2B Payments
In this position, you will be responsible for defining requirements for a new all-cloud IT Systems for Business to Business Payments. You will work collaboratively with agile software development teams to define requirements and deliver high quality features that meet customer expectations. Some key tasks will include:
• Working closely with developers, testers, and business teams to identify user, data and system needs in the design of new or enhanced application functionality.
B2B is a strategic growth area for Mastercard and this role will offer broad exposure and high visibility across the organization.
Ideal candidates will answer yes to all of the following questions:
• Are you passionate about building technology to deliver quality solutions providing superior customer experience?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
• Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
• Convert business needs into robust functional requirements (user stories).
• Understand business needs and impacts of requirement requests.
• Foster a culture of dedication, teamwork, problem solving, and continuous improvement
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or like-type discipline
• Experience with developing requirements for Cloud application
• Knowledge with MS Azure and/or Familiarity with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and AWS
• Experience working in Agile software development teams
• Experience working in cross-functional and large projects
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to translate technical information into business language and concepts
• Ability to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written, and visual forms
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-68455