MasterCard Software Engineer - B2B Payments in Arlington, Virginia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Software Engineer - B2B Payments
As a Software Engineer on the Mastercard Track – B2B Trade Directory team, you’ll work with modern full-stack development practices & tools to create world-class, cloud-native, SaaS services running on Azure. We’re building a global B2B SaaS platform to help businesses of all sizes streamline how they manage payments when buying or selling products & services. As a global business, the software you build for Mastercard will operate at massive scale requiring focus on performance, security, and reliability.
You will work in our Mastercard technology location in Arlington, VA that provides a state-of-the-art environment for technology teams to thrive in a collaborative Agile engineering culture. You will be a key part of how Mastercard transforms the B2B space using Azure cloud-native technologies.
• Contribute to the planning, design and development of SaaS solutions on your team.
• Build and maintain full-stack applications & services.
• Deliver code with exceptional quality and security that operates at scale.
• Participate in code reviews, retrospectives, and submit Pull Requests using Git.
• Collaborate with software engineers, QA engineers, analysts, and product owners.
• Coordinate with DevOps engineers on the use and maintenance of the build pipeline.
• Ensure that you use 12-factor app design principles in your development.
• Ensure that systems you create comply with Mastercard best practices and governance models including security, operations, and Enterprise Architecture requirements.
All About You:
• You have a solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals.
• You have experience building web applications using C#, Microsoft .NET, and Java.
• You have experience using storage technologies such as SQL Server or Oracle.
• You have exposure to automated testing and releasing software in a continuous delivery model using Git.
• You enjoy working in an Agile team focused on continuous improvement.
• You have a strong desire to learn best practices, modern software architecture and collaborate within a team.
• You have excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical people.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85662