MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, Mobile (iOS / Android) in Arlington, Virginia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, Mobile (iOS / Android)
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
Mastercard’s Commercial Solutions team is a rapidly growing organization with responsibilities to deliver innovative solutions to help our customers grow and expand their business. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this dynamic team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Test, Mobile to play a pivotal role in a cross-functional development team within the Commercial Solutions organization.
• Play a pivotal role in driving quality across our platform to build and ship
• Partner with application developers to integrate automated testing into the
software development lifecycle.
• Focus on an agile approach to building quality software. Instill concepts like
test early and often, minimizing the feedback loop and automation.
• Ownership of the quality of our platform. While application developers will
contribute to the test suite it is vital that test quality is vetted and reviewed by
our test engineers.
• Contribute to and support an automated testing suite for our native mobile
applications on iOS or Android.
• Provide visibility into the quality of our software providing dashboards and
reports to monitor regressions, acceptance rates, etc.
• Provide guidance and direction on integrating with automated testing
• Participate in use-case discussions and scenario building exercises.
• Participate and drive design, technical and code reviews.
All About You:
• Contributed to automated testing suites for native mobile applications on iOS
• Deep experience in a programming language such as Swift, Objective-C,
Kotlin, or Java.
• Hands-on experience with automating different testing suites for example:
System, Regression, Smoke, Performance, Load.
• You have experience with test automation frameworks for mobile
applications using frameworks like XCTest UI, Espresso, Appium.
• Deep knowledge of continuous integration and delivery and toolsets that
provide this ability.
• Understanding of agile principles and methodologies.
• Use and understand Git based source control systems.
• Previous experience implementing and complying with ADA and WCAG
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-111021