MasterCard Network Engineer, Platforms - D&S in Arlington, Virginia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Network Engineer, Platforms - D&S
Network Engineer, Platforms- D&S
Mastercard Data & Services Platforms team is seeking a Network Engineer for our Arlington, VA office. This individual will work with an experienced management team in a dynamic, technology-oriented company. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to build a long-term and exciting career in a rapidly growing organization.
What will you be contributing to?
The Network Engineer is responsible for configuration, evolution, maintenance, and security of Mastercard Data & Services enterprise networks in support of global corporate office, data center production systems, and cloud infrastructure. This individual will have a direct impact in our global expansion.
The Network Engineer will deploy technologies for LAN/WAN, specifically including:
• Cisco IOS, IOS XE, ASA
• Cisco SD-WAN / Viptela
• L2L and client access VPNs
• Network flow and SNMP
• Cisco ASA and Firepower
• L2/L3 switching on 3750, 4500, 3850, Nexus
• Situational troubleshooting -- potentially requires the analysis of many network devices and data points
• Performs documentation, verification, and implementation of changes on a live production network
• Work within a Windows environment and should have a solid understanding of Active Directory networking
All About You:
• Prior experience as a Network Engineer/Administrator role, with experience installing, configuring, and maintaining network devices
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• Prior hands on experience with a production environment, ideally in support of data center facilities and cloud infrastructure
• Experience with Cisco networking devices and technologies, including switches, routers, EIGRP, BGP, and VLANs
• Demonstrated independent problem solving and ability to assume leadership of resolution activities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Should have independent interest to stay informed of developments and trends in the network field
• Cisco certifications (CCNA) preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77795