MasterCard Manager, Talent Acquisition in Arlington, Virginia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
• Mastercard’s Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for developing diverse sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally to ensure Mastercard’s continued success in payments innovation.
• This is an individual contributor position and will manage full life cycle recruitment efforts for requisitions across select teams.
• This role will assist in building, strengthening, and expanding key businesses by attracting talent in a priceless way. The passion Mastercard has to innovate and lead must be reflected through the individual in this role as the face of our company.
• Are you passionate about searching for talent? Do you bring fresh ideas and insights to advance the Talent Acquisition strategy and vision for the future?
• Do you have the ability to build strong relationships at all levels and build alignment to business strategy and priorities?
• Are you interested in being an integral member of a global talent acquisition team supporting an organization experiencing significant growth?
• Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions with a focus on Technology roles.
• Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
• Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses. Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
• Recommend and execute against effective recruitment marketing and advertising to attract top talent and highlight Mastercard as an employer of choice.
• Oversee external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral programs to satisfy Mastercard’s hiring needs for assigned client groups.
• Responsible for managing effective partnerships and measuring success with external recruitment partners.
• Partner with People & Capability Business Partners, Global Compensation and Global Mobility throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
• Meet quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates.
• Participate in ad hoc team projects.
All About You
• Strong experience with technology recruitment.
• Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIN is required.
• Prior experience recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions. Previous recruitment experience with technology positions is required.
• Must be ethical, have high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
• Extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-133641