MasterCard Manager, Product Growth, Buy-Now-Pay-Later in Arlington, Virginia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Growth, Buy-Now-Pay-Later
Manager, Product Growth, Buy-Now-Pay-Later
The Mastercard Installments team creates new payment experiences for consumers by enabling Issuers and merchants with the capability to offer Installment loans to consumers.
We are looking for a creative, self-driven product manager to join us in scaling our BNPL offering into multiple markets with a focus on delivering and localizing BNPL capabilities in priority markets. The candidate will work with a cross-functional team of global and regional stakeholders to drive growth in multiple markets and provide periodic updates to key stakeholders in the organization.
In your role you will:
• Conduct product requirements analysis per market.
• Lead product localization design sprints.
• Design product enhancements for Cross-border transactions.
• Perform requirements gathering on products.
• Prepare technical document for Internal and external communication.
• Analyze product feature functionality
• Partner with engineering teams to design technical solutions
• Partner with regional teams on go-to-market strategy.
• Maintain product feature backlog and product roadmap.
• Implement Mastercard products using Mastercard’s Studio product development methodology
• Engage Customer Implementation team to track all customer implementations.
• Provides periodic project update to Program manager and stakeholders
All about you:
• Experienced in managing projects across cross-functional teams
• High-level knowledge of APIs, Databases and platforms is required.
• Payment technology experience required (Auth, clearing, settlement, ISO messaging)
• A good understanding of the Buy-Now-Pay-Later and Installments business, current players and market trends
• Basic understanding of Mastercard technology assets – preferred
• Scaled Agile program management (SaFe) would be a benefit.
• Be a good storyteller and savvy negotiator
• Creative and Cognitive Flexibility
• Digital fluency and deep understanding of use cases for digital payments
• Effective communication and Story telling
• Critical thinking and curio
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-147653