MasterCard Manager, Business Development, R&C Cross-Sell & Renewals in Arlington, Virginia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Business Development, R&C Cross-Sell & Renewals
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
• Build strong relationships with client executive levels and impact engagement through sound value propositions and connection to ROI
• Maintain a high retention rate, ensure on-time renewals and generate expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
• Proactively identify customer risk and opportunity signals; develop comprehensive strategies to combat and/or limit erosion
• Understand competitive products; can speak at length to product differences that highlight Mastercard’s advantage
• Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help customers maximize value
• Identify opportunities for the customer to expand their Mastercard investment, both within their existing platforms and from new opportunities
• Develop and deliver creative business solutions for complex business problems
All About You
• Experience selling and navigating in the Retail & Commerce space
• Proven history of dedicated, high-energy, patient, and customer-centric behavior
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
• Strong presentation skills and ability to establish credibility with C-level executives
• Consensus builder and influencer capable of diving positive outcomes in challenging renewal situations
• Detail-oriented with strength in data analysis
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-75783