MasterCard Manager, Account Management in Arlington, Virginia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management
Our North America business development organization is seeking to build a diverse strategic and consultative workforce of world-class relationship managers, problem-solvers and technologists. We are pursuing highly motivated individuals who display strong achievement orientation, intellectual curiosity, openness, resilience, diligence, and the ability to effectively marshal resources. We align our team to compete and differentiate on the basis of customer intimacy, product and solution strength, and partnership orientation.
The Affiliate Issuers team focuses on 1-to-many account management and renewals; while leveraging Mastercard’s services, technology, operations, and risk platforms to deliver bottom line results to Mastercard’s Strategic Partners. This includes optimizing existing volume and growing net new volume through selling Value Added Services.
• Manage a large portfolio of customers with segmentation, customer profiling and driving efficient one-to-many engagement.
• Identify customer needs and oversee the delivery of integrated solutions that address those needs.
• Support overall strategies that drive solutions for the business that drive profit, revenue growth, and value creation for both Mastercard and the customer.
• Collaborate frequently with customers to establish and execute annual business planning and quarterly review sessions to establish, monitor and report progress against joint objectives.
• Responsible for a large set of customer contracts execution and renewal
All About You:
• Understanding of current payments market research and anticipating how Mastercard products and solutions can help drive a customer’s business.
• Understanding of community banks and credit unions segment in USA.
• Driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative team player
• Proven client relationship skills with solid negotiation capabilities and demonstrated influencing skills.
• Presentation skills, communication skills and expertise in PowerPoint
• Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines (e.g., marketing, operations, risk)
• Travel up to 20%
• Location: Purchase, St. Louis, Miami, Arlington, Boston
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-185375