MasterCard Lead Technical Program Manager in Arlington, Virginia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Technical Program Manager
Lead Technical Program Manager (Arlington, VA)
Mastercard is a world-leading payment and technology company with the aspiration to help reshape the digital economy so everyone can realize their ambitions. Technology is our product, and we pride ourselves on using the latest technologies to create secure, customer-centric experiences.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships, and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
Dynamic Yield is the newest addition to Mastercard’s existing suite of services. It is a state-of-the-art software-as-a-service (SaaS) personalization platform and decision engine company that helps businesses deliver digital customer experiences that are personalized, optimized, and synchronized across any touchpoints.
As the Lead Technical Program Manager will be part of the Technology Strategy and Transformation team and will support defining enterprise work standards and related processes, templates, and best practices for product and delivery organizations, and enable teams on adopting them. This individual will further support efforts on motivating these organizations on a product transformation journey, driving a culture that celebrates innovation and customer centricity, while enabling agility and responses to change.
In support of delivering the new services focused on product synergies across MA data and Services and the Dynamic yield products. These synergies will help businesses of all sizes deliver individualized product recommendations, offers, and content based on a range of factors, including past purchases, page views, time of day, current store traffic, and trending products – all in real time to their customers.
• Operates with a product-oriented mindset that demonstrates knowledge of tools, techniques, practices, and frameworks
• Provides coaching to teams and programs on various aspects of the product development and delivery process
• Support monitoring and communication of key Product & Agile performance metrics, as well as progress against program maturity
• Advise and propose ways of working that improve the delivery of value through a variety of frameworks
• Ensure adherence to Product & Agile standards and frameworks through the facilitation of efforts that build efficiencies in processes, interactions, governance, tools, and documentation
• Gather and inform product requirements and functional requirements for product enhancements
• Lead senior business stakeholders through change adoption and transformation activities, beginning with discovery through the delivery of customer value to achieve optimal performance
• Form strong relationships with internal customers and stakeholders that contribute to successful outcomes and growth
• Must be considered a credible expert by executive management, leadership teams, Global Subject Matter Experts and key stakeholders across the enterprise.
All about you
• Self-starter and quick learner with ability to work independently and drive results.
• Experience in driving adoption and providing training of new tools/platforms, agile methodology, best practices, and processes across a large customer base.
• Interface with a diverse customer base to understand requirements, priorities, and processes.
• Enjoy collaborating with other teams (ex. product management, customer service, production operations) to achieve business goals and product management excellence
• Help define long-term development and business technology strategies
• Skilled at learning quickly, implementing new technologies, frameworks, and tools, and supporting multiple concurrent activities
• Detail-oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results
• Strong communication skills - both verbal and written – and strong relationship, and collaboration skills
• Hands-on experience and familiarity with product management, work management, and collaboration tools such as Aha!, Jira, etc. preferred
• Experience in coaching a large customer base on agile methodology and product management best practices
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-184424