MasterCard Lead Identity Access Management Engineer in Arlington, Virginia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Identity Access Management Engineer
The Cloud Access Management team is looking for a Lead Information Security Engineer to drive our move to the cloud and modernize Identity and Access Management in that environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. You must be a team player with a positive attitude who is enthusiastic about bringing a vision of the future to life.
In this role, you will:
• You will envision how Mastercard will modernize Identity and Access Management in the cloud.
• You will work to ensure that access is appropriately handled when all identity lifecycle events (e.g., Joiner, Mover, Leaver) occur.
• You will improve procedures and feature sets on how Identity and Access Management is handled in the cloud.
• Review and plan connectors to downstream cloud systems from a centralized IGA platform.
• You will provide technical design and architecture advice to internal teams on how to take advantage of services as it relates to Identity and Access Management in the cloud.
• You will plan and build out access reviews for our cloud environments, ensuring that compliance requirements are met and end-user friction is mitigated.
• You will evangelize these services to the rest of the enterprise and drive change by fostering enthusiasm for modern Identity governance.
• Responsible for reviewing all project documentation, including maintaining technical documents and business requirements.
• Raises opportunities for improvement to senior consulting and provides technical guidance for junior resources.
• Defines platform architecture and drives strategy execution.
• Responsible for understanding security policies and industry best practices & compliance.
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
• Intermediate skills in Powershell.
• Intermediate skills in Azure Active Directory and AWS.
• Intermediate knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts.
• Intermediate experience in implementing modern Identity Governance and Administration platforms, such as Sailpoint or Saviynt.
• Hands-on experience with various connector types typical for an IGA platform to include API-based, JDBC, LDAP, and others.
• The ability to help develop project plans for complex initiatives for streamlined execution, prioritizing various work streams and customer needs.
• Take the lead on medium-size projects.
• Be a key part of project teams, collaborate with business partners, vendor/ consulting organizations and peer level professionals from other IT disciplines.
• Information Security Engineering experience including risk identification with options and compensating controls to remediate.
• Experience initiating and managing improvement in Identity and Access Management for the cloud by leveraging process metrics and customer feedback.
• Experience in auditing security controls, governance, and softer communication skills.
• Advanced understanding of security concepts and their application. This can be evidenced through certifications such as Security+, CISSP, and CIAM.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-116058