MasterCard Director, Enterprise Sales in Arlington, Virginia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Enterprise Sales
SessionM, a Mastercard company, is looking for truly exceptional strategic sales professionals to help drive our growth! This is an excellent opportunity for top-producing software sales executives to sell industry-leading engagement and loyalty solutions.
If you consider yourself a resourceful 'hunter’ and understand how to sell sophisticated, enterprise-level software solutions to industry leaders in the Travel & Hospitality space, this could be an excellent next step in your career.
In this role you will work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to thoroughly understand their unique digital marketing challenges and goals. You will serve as a trusted consultant and evangelist with customers on loyalty solutions that will drive enormous value and help our customers reach their goals. As a Sales Director you will proactively advance SessionM business growth in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and fun atmosphere.
We offer an incredibly lucrative sales compensation plan, unlimited growth potential, phenomenal benefits and the chance to be part of a highly visible, high performance sales organization.
● A history of verifiable quota attainment in a comparable sales role and high degree of competitive spirit (Your peers would likely call you a ‘chronic overachiever’!)
● Strong executive presence and business acumen
● A track record of selling modern, enterprise level software geared towards addressing CRM, digital marketing, loyalty or engagement needs
● Comfortable selling to, and closing deals, with executives at Fortune 1000 ® companies
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, handling a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines
● Highly professional, coachable, sense of humor, motivated, and passionate about delighting customers
● Drive account growth by developing an understanding of SessionM’s products and services, identifying client opportunities and strategically introducing SessionM’s capabilities to new clients on an on-going basis.
● Collaborate with SessionM product, marketing, data and sales support teams to execute sales strategies and tactics designed to land new client labels.
● Work across internal departments to ensure that client expectations and requirements are clearly understood and deliverables are met.
● Work with Sales Engineering and Product Management to execute a seamless launch.
● Provide weekly feedback on sales activities and progress against targets.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114317