MasterCard Director Change Management in Arlington, Virginia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director Change Management
• Lead change planning and execution across several initiatives within D & S
• Identify what is changing and communicate the “what's in it for me”
• Conduct change impact assessments, build change plan, highlight gaps, manage change needs
• Build a support model to address gaps, monitor progress, and track SLAs
• Manage communications, provide updates, and conduct readiness assessments
• Prepare training needs analysis, define business readiness criteria, gain readiness signoffs, manage cut overs, and go live plans
• Create communication and messaging to internal & external stakeholders
• Partner with project manager to deliver the initiative
• Think innovatively, challenge status quo, reinforce change, advocate for change
• Identify changes & key processes, manage changes, and communicate as needed
• Ensure processes and people are ready for go to market activities
• Influence a culture of change management awareness & engagement
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-141027