MasterCard B2B Marketing Leader in Arlington, Virginia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
B2B Marketing Leader
• Tell the ‘Mastercard is a global B2B powerhouse’ story across regions, product lines and personas
• Own a pipeline-influenced number along with the Demand Gen/Growth function
• Help develop an ABM marketing ‘muscle’
• Love creating content and turning it into more (blogs, videos, webcasts, articles, briefs, etc.), for different regions, verticals and personas
• Contribute to the development and execution of a thought leadership strategy, ensuring Mastercard becomes the go-to ‘platform’ for enterprises in need of a partner to assist them in making smarter decisions which result in better outcomes
• Become an expert on the D&S product capabilities and how it’s differentiated vs. our competitors. Then translate those product USPs into commercial narratives about the features, functions and benefits across each segment and key personas. Then develop and execute innovative programs and campaigns that drive customer acquisition, retention, and expansion.
• Be the expert on our buyers: who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria including where they get information, and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
• Optimize the funnel - Understand what’s required to optimize across the funnel and drive market awareness, education, conversion, and adoption. Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support our products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on your learnings.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-141093