MasterCard Vice President, Account Management in Amsterdam, Netherlands
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Account Management
The VP, Account Management Netherlands reports directly to the Country Manager & will have the following responsibilities:
• Leads and manages key customers relationships at the senior level
• Reviews reports on customer existing business to determine opportunities for additional revenue
• Provides consultative analysis, industry insights, and thought leadership to the customer
• Represents the voice of the market and customers to internal stakeholders
• Oversees implementation of sales and account plans including business development, marketing and product management
• Negotiates the customer agreements
• Formally manages and coaches account manager(s)
• Broad or extensive experience with sales strategy development and execution in complex/large accounts
• Extensive track record in achieving success/profitability for key customer accounts
• Experience managing and coaching teams of account managers to serve complex customer accounts
• Demonstrated success in incorporating new solutions into existing customer accounts
• Experience in negotiating challenging situations and closing complex deals
Full fluency in Dutch and English is a must
• Experience and proven track record of successful (international) matrix management.
• Comprehensive experience executing and managing sales strategies
• Good financial acumen, revenue management and P&L experience
• Strong influencing, negotiation and conflicts resolution experience.
• Track record and experience in the payments business in preferred
• Outstanding communication skills from a written, verbal and presentation perspective
• Solid experience of progressive sales and relationship management experience within the financial services or payments industry sectors.
• Education: Masters / Business School / MBA degree /
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-110014