MasterCard Managing Consultant – Loyalty Strategy in Amsterdam, Netherlands
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Managing Consultant – Loyalty Strategy
Mastercard Advisors is looking for a Managing Consultant (equivalent to Manager) to join its Loyalty Strategy team based in Europe. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work with clients across industries, advising them on how to best drive customer loyalty. Our clients are global, household brands that you know, meaning you’ll see the tangible impact of your work firsthand when you go out to eat, grab a coffee, or go shopping.
We advise our clients on their full end-to-end loyalty journey, meaning you’ll experience work that starts with a blank page and goes all the way through running a live loyalty program. We approach our work from the perspective of both our clients and their customers, so you will get the unique opportunity to work at the intersection of human behavior and business. Throughout, you will lead teams of 2 - 4 consultants to identify challenges, develop solutions and launch loyalty programs that will lead to real impact for our clients. We are a client-facing team, offering you the opportunity to own senior client relationships.
Our team is close-knit and growing rapidly - you’re a good fit if you enjoy working with smart and motivated people. Join us as we shape the future of loyalty and customer engagement.
• Lead teams: Lead client-facing project teams of 1-3 other team members on diverse projects involving:
o Strategy – loyalty program design, customer research, journey mapping, customer segmentation
o Analytics – financial ROI modeling, a/b/n testing, predictive analytics
• Solve complex problems: Utilize a hypothesis-driven approach to help brands solve complex problems, overseeing recommended solutions through execution to achieve quantified impact
• Innovate: Opportunistically identify and guide innovation efforts as we continue to push the boundaries of customer loyalty
• Bachelor’s or graduate degree with an outstanding record of academic success
• Experience leading projects and/or teams at top consulting firm, professional services organization, or strategy function of an established organization
• Excellent ability to break down and communicate complex ideas
• Affinity for quantitative analysis and telling a story with data
• Enjoy fostering collaboration within a team and developing team members
• High level of ownership, quantitative acumen, and entrepreneurship
• Advanced analytics, SQL, and/or digital marketing experience is a plus
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-177202