MasterCard Channel Sales Director in Amsterdam, Netherlands
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Channel Sales Director
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
RiskRecon, a Mastercard company, is looking for a channel sales director will take primary responsibility for producing incremental revenue and enabling key personnel at their assigned set of resellers. They will own the entire sales cycle, including recruiting resellers, enabling them, developing customer target lists, and driving marketing and sales lead gen efforts. They will team with RiskRecon and partner’s sales team to measure progress against agreed goals and ensure seamless end user contract fulfillment.
• Meet agreed outcomes for your territory, including recruiting, sales and technical enablement, customer meetings created, qualified leads, pipeline, new logo revenue, and upsells
• Co-develop with each partner an outcomes-based business plan with OKRs, activities, and owners clearly identified
• Identify, recruit and develop new resellers that meet RiskRecon target profile(s) or identified by local RiskRecon sales team
• Qualify all inbound prospect reseller inquiries
• Collaborate with RiskRecon field marketing and sales teams to deliver marketing events/programs/campaigns that create interest and awareness within each partner’s customer base
• Effectively position and communicate RiskRecon’s value proposition, competitive differentiation, capabilities and use cases to existing and potential new partners. Identify and help create tools and education programs to improve partner enablement.
• Maintain and communicate progress toward goals with frequently updated dashboards management reports. For example, target recruiting lists, resellers signed, enablement level (sales, technical), deal registrations, partner-led pipeline and revenue produced
• Manage the day to day relationship, escalations and issue resolution with all assigned resellers
• Strong background in high-tech channel sales in an enterprise sales environment
• Sales-oriented personality with track record of driving partner-led revenue
• Experience with and desire to be part of young, high growth company
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to wear many hats and successfully balance time demands from many partners
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
• Master's degree preferred or equivalent experience
. Knowledge of the cyber security or risk management space preferred
This role can be based in different European locations
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-117605