MasterCard Manager,Account Manager-levant in Amman, Jordan
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and optimization by using data tools and knowledge of customer, deliver the relevant opportunities to the customer and devise plans for implementation, and, with the customer, execute on the plans.
• Negotiate, execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring regional linkage of resources and information sharing.
• Provide consultative industry and Mastercard insights and expertise via business reviews conducted with the customers.
• Manage pipeline of Value Added Services sales to customers, deliver presentations with solutions targeted at customer pain points, and manage through enrollment and execution process. Track pipeline via use of tools such as salesforce.com to ensure visibility throughout the organization.
• Must be capable of operating with high levels of empowerment and accountability
• Requires to be able to operate at a strategic and operational level
• Strong relationship management and build effective partnership with the relevant business stakeholders from banks, government, and third-party processors
• Negotiate, execute and manage customer agreements
• Develop strategies, financial modeling and business cases for identified opportunities, as well as coordinate contract development
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-78314